Matrix Reimprinting is a collection of new cutting-edge techniques created by EFT Master Karl Dawson. It combines EFT with understandings from epigenetic and quantum science, to create RAPID personal change. It is noted for its ability to quickly transform our relationship to our past, creating shifts in our emotional and physical well-being in the present.
“Karin, your masterful delivery of material was absolutely wonderful. I felt it was like the MBA of EFT. And if like they say that the proof is in the pudding, I must tell you my clients are definitely benefiting from it all. Thank you Karin and keep up the excellent work!” – Leo Proano
The Matrix Reimprinting Technique is:
- Very easy to use and gentle on clients
- Quickly finds core issues, related trauma and beliefs
- Locates pre-conscious trauma (pre 6 years) often beyond clients awareness and conscious memory
- Allows client driven reframes and cognitive shifts thus preventing projection
- Locates Psychological reversal , secondary gains etc
- Fills the EFT void, creates positive beliefs
- Works on dissociated clients with no SUDS levels
- Successful with non visual clients or who have difficulty with imagination
- Allows forgiveness and wisdom to be gained from past events
- Sends a message to the body/cells/DNA the trauma is over
- Resources the client and rewrites the past
- Naturally utilizes the law of attraction in a very powerful way
We hold in our fields the stressful life events that have gone before, not just as memories but as specific energy bodies, which Karl has named Energy Consciousness Holograms or ECHOs. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique, we can work directly with these ECHOs, resolving the negative energetic charge around them. This changes our relationship to our past, and affects our emotional and physical health in the present.
In order to do this we begin with a technique from traditional EFT courses called the ‘Movie Technique’. This is why Karl says that the Matrix Reimprinting technique works to enhance traditional EFT, and not replace it. In the traditional Movie Technique you would take an old memory that still has some negative emotional charge for you and you would run it in your mind as though it was a movie, stopping at any point that you feel any change in the body or in your emotions, and using the EFT tapping protocol to resolve the disruption. This is one of the core techniques in EFT, and we have seen excellent results with this technique over the years.