Approved CE provider: NCBTMB Provider #452036-12
NASW: EFT Level 1 & 2 88610070-1170, Matrix Reimprinting 886610070-1169
VERY IMPORTANT FOR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS! Although most videos on the internet show the MR practitioner tapping on the client, MR is often done over the phone and without touching the client.
Listen below for an interview with Vicki Steine, LCSW: Impressive Results with Matrix Reimprinting in My Practice
Matrix Reimprinting is a collection of new cutting-edge techniques created by EFT Master Karl Dawson. It combines EFT with understandings from epigenetic and quantum science, to create RAPID personal change. It is noted for its ability to quickly transform our relationship to our past, creating shifts in our emotional and physical well-being in the present.
“Let me say first that the course on Matrix Reimprinting with you was one of the finest training courses I have ever attended. The material was so well presented, with a sense of layers of developing understanding, and outstanding insights and information and modeling. You are truly an outstanding teacher. Since I have a doctorate, and many other designations, I have attended quite a few trainings. I would put yours as one of the top and most effective. What talents you have.”
– Diane Butturff, PhD, CFP, CCP, EFT Cert 1
The Matrix Reimprinting Technique is:
- Very easy to use and gentle on clients
- Quickly finds core issues, related trauma and beliefs
- Locates pre-conscious trauma (pre 6 years) often beyond clients awareness and conscious memory
- Allows client driven reframes and cognitive shifts thus preventing projection
- Locates Psychological reversal , secondary gains etc
- Fills the EFT void, creates positive beliefs
- Works on dissociated clients with no SUDS levels
- Successful with non visual clients or who have difficulty with imagination
- Allows forgiveness and wisdom to be gained from past events
- Sends a message to the body/cells/DNA the trauma is over
- Resources the client and rewrites the past
- Naturally utilizes the law of attraction in a very powerful way
We hold in our fields the stressful life events that have gone before, not just as memories but as specific energy bodies, which Karl has named Energy Consciousness Holograms or ECHOs. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique, we can work directly with these ECHOs, resolving the negative energetic charge around them. This changes our relationship to our past, and affects our emotional and physical health in the present.
In order to do this we begin with a technique from traditional EFT courses called the ‘Movie Technique’. This is why Karl says that the Matrix Reimprinting technique works to enhance traditional EFT, and not replace it. In the traditional Movie Technique you would take an old memory that still has some negative emotional charge for you and you would run it in your mind as though it was a movie, stopping at any point that you feel any change in the body or in your emotions, and using the EFT tapping protocol to resolve the disruption. This is one of the core techniques in EFT, and we have seen excellent results with this technique over the years.
“It’s only been a week but I see tapping as a valuable tool that compliments Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which is what I use the most. I assisted a colleague in removing some chronic pain yesterday. It took 4 rounds (of tapping). The key was saying, she was not ok but wanted to be. She said she’d never admitted that before. Once we did that, it was only 2 more rounds. It was wonderful. I am so grateful to you for teaching me this work!” – Vicki S, LCSW
I changed my profession to Matrix Reimprinting
I came for Certification and got lots more!
Benefits of Matrix Reimprinting:
- Gentle – the Matrix Reimprinting technique is easy to use. It is also very gentle on your clients. It enables your client to resolve a whole range of traumatic experiences without being re-traumatizing.
- Rewriting the past – it resources the client and enables them to rewrite their past. This is very different to denying that the past happened. Changing the images and ‘memories’ in the field in this way not only creates resolution, but changes the function of the cells in the present.
- Resolving core issues – you can also quickly find and resolve core issues. In traditional EFT, when someone expresses a belief such as “I must be perfect to be loved” your work as a practitioner is to find the early memories relating to this belief and resolve them with EFT. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique you not only resolve the memories which contributed to the core issues, you can also instill new supporting beliefs and experiences. This in turn affects and transforms your current belief system in the present moment.
- Preconscious trauma – it locates preconscious trauma, even trauma that has occurred before the first six years. Very few therapies or practices have tools for working with preconscious memories, yet the research of cell biologist Bruce Lipton indicates that this is when most of the damage is done to our perceptions of self. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique, your client can interact with themselves as far back as in the womb, and can access and resolve preconscious traumas.
- Reframes and cognitive shifts – it commonly produces client driven reframes and cognitive shifts. One of the great benefits of the technique is that most of the work comes from the client (although if they get stuck at any point, guidance is needed from the practitioner). As the client leads the process, they decide what is best for them, in order to resolve the energetic disruption around the trauma. As the power is with the client, they are much more likely to reframe the situation themselves or emphasize their cognitive shifts. As practitioners, we are well aware that these shifts indicate that resolution and therefore healing has taken place.
- Forgiveness – Similarly, the Matrix Reimprinting often leads clients to a place of forgiveness, particularly to the perpetrator of their traumatic experience. There are a number of schools of thought which believe that the purpose of any therapeutic intervention is to reach the point of forgiveness. This is not something to be forced on or feigned by the client, and there is often a sticking point in traditional therapeutic practices where a client will say they have forgiven their perpetrator consciously, but will not have forgiven their perpetrator on a subconscious level. The Matrix Reimprinting technique leads the client naturally to a place of forgiveness.
- Psychological reversal and secondary gains – the technique elegantly locates psychological reversal and secondary gains. By interacting with the ECHO we can begin to understand exactly why it is holding onto a problem or an issue for us which is keeping us stuck in an old pattern of thinking or behaving. The ECHO is most often trying to protect us, or filtering its understanding through the perceptions of a child, and we as adults continue to respond to our own worlds through those same childlike perceptions, until the energy around the memory is resolved. This creates more self-understanding from the client who can pinpoint their current self-destructive behaviors to early memories, and replace them with more supporting beliefs and behaviors.
- Positive beliefs – On the same note, the Matrix Reimprinting technique can instill new positive beliefs into any past memory. One of the issues that many of us face with the traditional EFT protocol is because we always focus on the negative, there is often a void left when an issue is resolved. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique this void can be filled by allowing your ECHO to have experiences which create supportive beliefs and behaviors.
- Disassociated clients – it works on disassociated clients who have no SUDS levels. As EFT practitioners this client group is one of the most challenging to work with. The Matrix Reimprinting technique works perfectly with this client group as when the client works with the ECHO the technique works more effectively when the client is disassociated.
- Trauma resolution – it is very valuable in its ability to send a message to the body that the trauma is over. It ends the trauma cycle where the trauma is constantly being replayed over and over in the matrix. This enables the body and the cells to respond in healthier ways, and begin to heal.
- Resolving the unresolvable – you can also help your clients to resolve issues which have previously been unresolvable. This is particularly beneficial when clients have lost family members or loved ones and not had a chance to say goodbye or resolve their differences. Using Matrix Reimprinting the client can release the emotions around unresolved relationships and let go of the ties which hold them in the past.
- Law of attraction – it utilizes the law of attraction. As mentioned earlier when we have traumatic experiences and hold them in our matrix, we continue to attract similar experiences. With this technique once we resolve the trauma, we change the point of attraction and begin to draw more fulfilling and life sustaining experiences.
“I have learned much and resolved a great many personal issues by tapping along with you. Much Thanks.” – JB
“The great thing that I have learned is that we have the power to change those difficult experiences that we have saved as snapshots stored in the Matrix.” – DS
Matrix Reimprinting is the Missing Piece
Karin is a great teacher who truly motivates you
PTSD cleared in one Matrix Reimprinting session
EFT & Matrix Reimprinting for CFS
We start learning in the womb. (Bruce Lipton, Dr. David Chamberlain, Annie Murphy Paul, Virginia Satire and more) What if we could rewrite our negative, truly foundational learning, into positive learnings? After years of study and practice, Karin has developed a series of sessions that work with changing negative learning in the womb using Matrix Reimprinting. She has found that starting with her clients using these sessions, often clears a wide variety of emotional issues found later in life. Now you can learn this innovative, step-by-step technique with Karin.
“I was diagnosed with clinical episodic depression and was told there was no cure. Since Tapping, I haven’t had an episode in over 5 years.” – KR
Review by William F. Pillow, Jr. on Amazon for David Chamberlain’s book: “Perhaps the most remarkable aspects of this book are its revolutionary empirical details about fetal memories reported by young children… Prospective parents and other laity will substantially enhance their understanding and appreciation for fetuses as “little humans,” especially since traumatic emotional events experienced by parents can be sensed and affect fetuses for an indeterminate future, yet go undetected and unsuccessfully treated with traditional obstetric, pediatric, and psychological care.”
SCARRITT BENNETT CENTER: Overnight accommodations in a residence hall style setting are available with 130 rooms in three Gothic-style buildings. Standard guestrooms are $50.00 and include Wi-Fi internet connectivity within the guestrooms but do not include television. However lounges with televisions are available within the residence halls. These rates are exclusive of the Davidson County 6% hotel occupancy tax, 2.50 per room night convention center fees, and any applicable state sales tax.
The majority of our Guest Rooms are single occupancy with one twin size bed. Each room shares a restroom with the adjoining guestroom. All guestrooms are pre-blocked per request or by gender due to our unique suitemate situation.
Scarritt Bennett Center does not have elevators in the Guest Halls. Please be sure to consider anyone that would require a first floor room.
Check in is at 3:00pm and Check out is at 10:30am.
For reservations or more information: 615.340.7500 or toll-free 1.866.420.5486
Mon. through Sat. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sun. from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
GUEST ROOM DETAILS: www.scarrittbennett.org/meetings/guestrooms.aspx
Near by Accommodation
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville
2330 Elliston Place, Nashville TN 37203 (615) 320-6060
Best Western Music Row
1407 Division St., Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 242-1631
Embassy Suites – Vanderbilt
1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 320-8899
Hilton Garden Inn – Vanderbilt
1715 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 359-5900
Hampton Inn – Nashville
1919 West End Ave., Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 329-1144
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
2100 West End Ave., Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 320-1700
You may cancel your attendance 30 days before the first day of the workshop for a $35 administration fee. Cancellations made less than 30 days will be charged a $50 administration fee.
To cancel your registration, please email and list
- the email address you registered with
- a line that says you understand there is an administration fee that will be deducted
You will receive a cancellation verification email when your fee has been credited back to the credit card you used to pay for the workshop.