- San Fran Bay area, CA Feb 16 – 19th, 2018 – Matrix Primer, Matrix Practitioner Workshop, & Adv. Tools for Tough Cases (Pricing HERE)
- EFT Training and/or Certification – Info HERE
Approved CE provider: NCBTMB Provider #452036-12
FULL EFT ONLINE CERTIFICATION – 70 CE hours NCBTMB www.EFTcertOnline.com
NASW: EFT Level 1 & 2 886610070-1170, Matrix Reimprinting 886610070-1169
21 CE hours – EFT Level 1 & 2, 13 CE hours – Matrix Reimprinting
An Incredibly Powerful Healer and Teacher
“I appreciate all of the generous help, support and guidance you have given me. Your unique gifts of combining a deep intuitive sense with a strong intelligence, a lively wit and solid grounding help make you an incredibly powerful healer and teacher. It is an honor to learn from one of the best.” – Gerry, EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner
VERY IMPORTANT FOR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS! Although most videos on the internet show the EFT and MR practitioner tapping on the client, both EFT and MR are often done over the phone and without touching the client.
Listen below for an interview with Vicki Steine, LCSW: Impressive Results with Matrix Reimprinting in My Practice
A Therapist’s View on EFT
“As a therapist, I appreciate the incredible value of helping clients resolve issues that have left these clients feeling frustrated, miserable, and insecure. One new client called me because she suddenly started having panic attacks. She was terrified about having another panic attack. I asked if she wanted to try something to resolve her panic attack and she agreed to an energy approach. By the time she left my office after her first session, she was calm. The next week, when she arrived for a session, I asked if she had experienced any additional panic attacks, she blithely answered, “Nah.” I asked if she was afraid of having another panic attack and she again answered, “Nah.” I find that standard therapeutic approaches mesh well with energy work. I appreciate the value of using EFT and Matrix Reimprinting both from the perspective of being a client and from the perspective of being a therapist. As a student taking EFT or Matrix Reimprinting trainings, I have had the opportunity to work on old issues that appeared to be stuck. They’re weren’t really stuck; I just hadn’t used the most effective approach yet to resolve them.” – Kathryn B. Sherrod, Ph.D.
About EFT Tapping
Acupoint Stimulation in Treating Psychological Disorders: Evidence of Efficacy © 2012 American Psychological Association
EFT – or “tapping” – has proven to move mountains – personal mountains – that can stop you, your loved ones and your clients from reaching full potential. Breaking down the blocks that hold us back and healing emotional scars are only the beginning of the amazing abilities of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) tapping. (Click HERE for research.) These techniques can be used for self-help or professionally, as a stand alone practice or as an adjunct to your existing practice.
This Level 1 and 2 combined course is great for beginners or professionals. This workshop is also a part of the requirements to become certified. EFT training is also a prerequisite for the advanced EFT technique “Matrix Reimprinting.”
Safe Environment, In-Depth Knowledge
“Karin’s in-depth knowledge of EFT, empathy for her students and her highly developed intuition allows her to teach in a way that seems to reach and excite everyone in the room. What really gave me the confidence to practice EFT was listening to her share real life experiences and how EFT made a difference in someone’s life and also the hands on practice with fellow students in a safe environment allowing us to experiencing change first hand.” – MFThis Workshop Made Me Energized!I just wanted to say that usually I am exhausted after a conference, but not this time. I am energized, excited and relieved about the learning I received on the weekend in Toronto.Karin presented the material in a fun, lively way that kept me engaged and curious throughout both days. Two great things were Karin’s enthusiasm and obvious genuine love of her students and her husband Scott’s gentle presence. – Shelley Timoffee
Watch Karin teach:
Matrix Reimprinting is a collection of new cutting-edge techniques created by EFT Master Karl Dawson. It combines EFT with understandings from epigenetic and quantum science, to create RAPID personal change. It is noted for its ability to quickly transform our relationship to our past, creating shifts in our emotional and physical well-being in the present.
“Let me say first that the course on Matrix Reimprinting with you was one of the finest training courses I have ever attended. The material was so well presented, with a sense of layers of developing understanding, and outstanding insights and information and modeling. You are truly an outstanding teacher. Since I have a doctorate, and many other designations, I have attended quite a few trainings. I would put yours as one of the top and most effective. What talents you have.” – Diane Butturff, PhD, CFP, CCP, EFT Cert 1
The Matrix Reimprinting Technique is:
- Very easy to use and gentle on clients
- Quickly finds core issues, related trauma and beliefs
- Locates pre-conscious trauma (pre 6 years) often beyond clients awareness and conscious memory
- Allows client driven reframes and cognitive shifts thus preventing projection
- Locates Psychological reversal , secondary gains etc
- Fills the EFT void, creates positive beliefs
- Works on dissociated clients with no SUDS levels
- Successful with non visual clients or who have difficulty with imagination
- Allows forgiveness and wisdom to be gained from past events
- Sends a message to the body/cells/DNA the trauma is over
- Resources the client and rewrites the past
- Naturally utilizes the law of attraction in a very powerful way
We hold in our fields the stressful life events that have gone before, not just as memories but as specific energy bodies, which Karl has named Energy Consciousness Holograms or ECHOs. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique, we can work directly with these ECHOs, resolving the negative energetic charge around them. This changes our relationship to our past, and affects our emotional and physical health in the present.
Virtual Reality Study (“Going back in time” is what we do in Matrix Reimprinting)
In order to do this we begin with a technique from traditional EFT courses called the ‘Movie Technique’. This is why Karl says that the Matrix Reimprinting technique works to enhance traditional EFT, and not replace it. In the traditional Movie Technique you would take an old memory that still has some negative emotional charge for you and you would run it in your mind as though it was a movie, stopping at any point that you feel any change in the body or in your emotions, and using the EFT tapping protocol to resolve the disruption. This is one of the core techniques in EFT, and we have seen excellent results with this technique over the years.
“It’s only been a week but I see tapping as a valuable tool that compliments Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which is what I use the most. I assisted a colleague in removing some chronic pain yesterday. It took 4 rounds (of tapping). The key was saying, she was not ok but wanted to be. She said she’d never admitted that before. Once we did that, it was only 2 more rounds. It was wonderful. I am so grateful to you for teaching me this work!” – Vicki S, LCSW
“I recently attended the Matrix Reimprinting workshop with Karin Davidson. As an EFT practitioner, I found this training to be a valuable tool to assist my clients identify and heal from sometimes life-long traumas. Karin’s style of teaching is direct and very informative and the supportive learning tools she provides helps to further illustrate the Matrix practice techniques and lend her expertise long after the training is completed.” Michele Vallone, LCSW, EFT Practitioner, www.creatingabundancealways.
I changed my profession to Matrix Reimprinting
I came for Certification and got lots more!
Benefits of Matrix Reimprinting:
- Gentle – the Matrix Reimprinting technique is easy to use. It is also very gentle on your clients. It enables your client to resolve a whole range of traumatic experiences without being re-traumatizing.
- Rewriting our perception of the past – it resources the client and enables them to rewrite their perception of the past. This is very different to denying that the past happened. Changing the images and ‘memories’ in the field in this way not only creates resolution, but changes the function of the cells in the present.
- Resolving core issues – you can also quickly find and resolve core issues. In traditional EFT, when someone expresses a belief such as “I must be perfect to be loved” your work as a practitioner is to find the early memories relating to this belief and resolve them with EFT. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique you not only resolve the memories which contributed to the core issues, you can also instill new supporting beliefs and experiences. This in turn affects and transforms your current belief system in the present moment.
- Preconscious trauma – it locates preconscious trauma, even trauma that has occurred before the first six years and prenatal. Very few therapies or practices have tools for working with preconscious memories, yet the research of cell biologist Bruce Lipton indicates that this is when most of the damage is done to our perceptions of self. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique, your client can interact with themselves as far back as in the womb, and can access and resolve preconscious traumas.
- Reframes and cognitive shifts – it commonly produces client driven reframes and cognitive shifts. One of the great benefits of the technique is that most of the work comes from the client (although if they get stuck at any point, guidance is needed from the practitioner). As the client leads the process, they decide what is best for them, in order to resolve the energetic disruption around the trauma. As the power is with the client, they are much more likely to reframe the situation themselves or emphasize their cognitive shifts. As practitioners, we are well aware that these shifts indicate that resolution and therefore healing has taken place.
- Forgiveness – Similarly, the Matrix Reimprinting often leads clients to a place of forgiveness, particularly to the perpetrator of their traumatic experience. There are a number of schools of thought which believe that the purpose of any therapeutic intervention is to reach the point of forgiveness. This is not something to be forced on or feigned by the client, and there is often a sticking point in traditional therapeutic practices where a client will say they have forgiven their perpetrator consciously, but will not have forgiven their perpetrator on a subconscious level. The Matrix Reimprinting technique leads the client naturally to a place of forgiveness.
- Psychological reversal and secondary gains – the technique elegantly locates psychological reversal and secondary gains. By interacting with the ECHO we can begin to understand exactly why it is holding onto a problem or an issue for us which is keeping us stuck in an old pattern of thinking or behaving. The ECHO is most often trying to protect us, or filtering its understanding through the perceptions of a child, and we as adults continue to respond to our own worlds through those same childlike perceptions, until the energy around the memory is resolved. This creates more self-understanding from the client who can pinpoint their current self-destructive behaviors to early memories, and replace them with more supporting beliefs and behaviors.
- Positive beliefs – On the same note, the Matrix Reimprinting technique can instill new positive beliefs into any past memory. One of the issues that many of us face with the traditional EFT protocol is because we always focus on the negative, there is often a void left when an issue is resolved. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique this void can be filled by allowing your ECHO to have experiences which create supportive beliefs and behaviors.
- Disassociated clients – it works on disassociated clients who have no SUDS levels. As EFT practitioners this client group is one of the most challenging to work with. The Matrix Reimprinting technique works perfectly with this client group as when the client works with the ECHO the technique works more effectively when the client is disassociated.
- Trauma resolution – it is very valuable in its ability to send a message to the body that the trauma is over. It ends the trauma cycle where the trauma is constantly being replayed over and over in the matrix. This enables the body and the cells to respond in healthier ways, and begin to heal.
- Resolving the ‘unresolvable’ – you can also help your clients to resolve issues which have previously been unresolvable. This is particularly beneficial when clients have lost family members or loved ones and not had a chance to say goodbye or resolve their differences. Using Matrix Reimprinting the client can release the emotions around unresolved relationships and let go of the ties which hold them in the past.
- Law of attraction – it utilizes the law of attraction. As mentioned earlier when we have traumatic experiences and hold them in our matrix, we continue to attract similar experiences. With this technique once we resolve the trauma, we change the point of attraction and begin to draw more fulfilling and life sustaining experiences.
“I have learned much and resolved a great many personal issues by tapping along with you. Much Thanks.” – JB
“The great thing that I have learned is that we have the power to change those difficult experiences that we have saved as snapshots stored in the Matrix.” – DS
About Tools For Tough Cases: Advanced Session Methods
“I attended the Advanced tools workshop in Toronto (as well as the MR course the 2 days before). I loved both workshops and thought that Karin was an excellent facilitator. One thing I really liked about the workshop was watching the demo about healing multiple echos at once, and then getting an opportunity to practice that with a partner (who reported the process was very powerful for her!). I also found the meta-medicine section to be extremely fascinating. It’s so great that Karin offers so many additional training resources!” – Joanne Masiokas
A full day of advanced tools to use in your practice when you are stuck or need something different. This follows the 2-day MR Practitioner course. These tools include:
- Working with Generational issues
- Working with Chronic Issues – like abuse
- Working with multiple ECHOS at once
- Emotional Transformation
- Advanced Clearing Energetics
- Meta-Medicine/ German New Medicine
- The Emotion Code and The Body Code
- People who don’t see pictures
- People who don’t have memories
- Muscle testing
- Using Messages from the Body to find underlying causal events
- Essential Oils for assist clients and sessions
- Advanced Clearing Energetics
These are introductions into using these tools with EFT and Matrix Reimprinting.
“Karin Davidson has an unique way of teaching. In three days there was never a dull moment, she was engaging, creative, hilarious, and full of interesting stories and lessons. I walked away from this course with confidence that I had enough knowledge and enough support to get started on making this my livelihood. I would most certainly take any other course that Karin offers as she is a master at her craft and knows exactly how to transfer those skills to her students.” – Julie Hilson
Advanced EFT and Matrix Practice and Mentor Day
(Additional opportunity open for Certification Case Studies completion)
- Be the best you can be.
- Practice with others and ask all your questions.
- Talk with other EFTers and MR practitioners on difficult cases.
- Learn and try new advanced methods.
- Finish your certification case study requirements.
You may cancel your attendance 30 days before the first day of the workshop for a $35 administration fee. Cancellations made less than 30 days will be charged a $50 administration fee.
To cancel your registration, please email and list
- the email address you registered with
- a line that says you understand there is an administration fee that will be deducted
You will receive a cancellation verification email when your fee has been credited back to the credit card you used to pay for the workshop.